What is R
R is a popular programming language used for statistical computing and graphical presentation.
Its most common use is to analyze and visualize data.
Why Use R?
- It is a great resource for data analysis, data visualization, data science and machine learning
- It provides many statistical techniques (such as statistical tests, classification, clustering and data reduction)
- It is easy to draw graphs in R, like pie charts, histograms, box plot, scatter plot, etc++
- It works on different platforms (Windows, Mac, Linux)
- It is open-source and free
- It has a large community support
- It has many packages (libraries of functions) that can be used to solve different problems
This tutorial will teach you the basics of R.
It is not necessary to have any prior programming experience.Get Started Now »